Visas are required to enter Russia and many other countries. A visa is a small sheet that is glued inside your passport.
Visas come in several forms. The most common are single and double entry tourist visas for 30 days. Other forms include longer stays, multiple entry, business visas and home stays.
Visas are time sensitive documents, and consular fees tend to be based on the number of entries and visit duration.
Encore Travel will advise you on the appropriate visa to obtain, and will obtain the necessary official documents on your behalf, once your itinerary is settled.
We offer a complete, turnkey service, which includes:
- Planning the travel program
- Matching the visa requirements
- Providing the visa support
- Validating your application
- Submitting the application and necessary documents to the consulate
- Monitoring and expediting the progress of the visa
- Arranging for the delivery of the final documents back to you from the consulate:
Please follow the links to the specific country in order to find the updated details and applications.
The following countries do not require visas from US citizens for stays of less than 90 days